My ArtWork

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ARE THIS THE ANSWER.....????


please think for the future...
why we must think like this coz in front us more another things to do...
don't make our problem now is the end of our life....
many things we can do to solve it...
don't take the easy way such as kill ourselves for solve the it...
coz if we do like that we no longer as human but we just same as animal that don't have any brain to think...
hmmm...at one time i almost do the stupid things like that...
many bad things happened to me...
sometime i cannot stay anymore...
i think why my life bad at that time...
why that happen to me...
why it don't happen to other people...why...why...why...
one day, once of my friend give me some advice & moral support...
i also have my family to support me to do the better things other then do the stupid things that don't give me any goodness...
so at that time i be more responsible on my work or what ever i do...
for example, if i want somethings, i will get it what ever the way i use to get it...
although i must wait...i will wait till i get that things...
maybe when i waiting, i will get the better then what i want...
so i think right now...what in that picture not the answer to end our good life now...
many things we can do other then that....
so guys...think properly for our good future...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment